Most environmental data are not yet collected by sex. As such, resources for collecting sex-disaggregated water, sanitation, and energy data are provided. As data become available, they will be added to the database.
- Mortality rate attributed to household and ambient air pollution, age-standardized (per 100,000 population)
- Mortality rate attributed to unsafe water, unsafe sanitation and lack of hygiene (per 100,000 population)
- Received payments for the sale of agricultural products, livestock, or crops (% age 15+)
- Share of graduates by field, female (%)
- Women and girls who have private places to wash and change during menstrual period (% of women and girls ages 15-49 who had a menstrual period within the last year)